AUTUMN PLAYLIST

Hello everyone! :)


A while back I did a post on my back to school playlist, which
you can check out here, if you haven't seen it already.
So as you can probably tell by the title of this post,
today I'll show you my autumn playlist.


1. James Arthur - You're nobody till somebody loves you

2. Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?


3. John Newman - Cheating

4. Scott Hoying Caitlin Notey - Creep (Radiohead cover)


5. Justin Timberlake - Senorita


6. Drake - Hold on, we're going home

7. Pentatonix - Evolution of Beyonce

8. Naya Rivera/ Santana - If I die young 


9. Yiruma - River flows in you


And last, but not leat, number 10. James Arthur - Wrecking ball ( cover) 


That's all for today, I hope you enjoed! :)
If you did, make sure to click the little +1 button below.
Also, leave a comment, telling me what song do you like best atm?

xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great Post!! TBH I downloaded about half of these songs after reading your post! Especially the James Arthur Wrecking Ball Cover!! Gotta Love James Arthur!!

    Bailey ♡
    callmemissbailey.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images