Xmas are almost here! :D

Hello everyone!

So as all of you know already, Christmas are almost here! :D
Which means that holidays are coming, there is going to be a lot of food and
that you need to decorate your house.
So for today I've prepared some ideas for how to make your room more festive :)


STEP 1.

Buy some fairy lights! :)
You can get some from IKEA, or just any shop with Xmas decorations.
I promise you, it will already make your room more christmassy.


I've put my lights around my window, but you can ''style'' it the way you want :)
Here's my result :

STEP 2.

Put a Christmas tree in your room.
As for me, I've got a small artificial one, but I'm quite happy
with it.
source: Tumblr
source : Weheartit
source: Weheartit
STEP 3.

Put a LOT of candles around your room.
I don't know what's it all about with candles,
but they make me feel all christmassy and happy.
They're just awesome and smell amazing.

source : Weheartit
source : Weheartit

That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed :-)
Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin and Blogger, click
the +1 button and all of this cool stuff.
See you soon! :)
xx








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images