Back to school playlist.

Hello everyone!

Today I'm about to show you my back to school playlist.
We all need a song that can wake us up, or to cheer us up.
The songs that I will attatch in this post are not all new,
but for sure, they're all amazing.

Good life - One republic
It puts me in a good mood in the morning.
I love it.
Wonder why - Julian Perretta
 Such a happy-uppy song.
When I'm down, I like to play this song
and within a minute I'm dancing and smiling.
Adele - my absolute favourite.
Her voice is amazing, stunning.
I could listen to her all day long and still want more.
Who you are - Jessie J
I love this song, because it's basically
about sticking to who you are.
Not pretending, learning how to love yourself.
The one that got away- The civil wars
Stunning.
Amazing voices, the music is just... WOW.
Wake me up - Avicii
I love this song, because it reminds me of summer a lot.
Counting stars - One Republic
Great song. Great lyrics.
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
I blame Troye Sivan for this one.
I don't even know why I like this so much, I just do :P
Feel the love - Rudimental
This song has been stuck in my head for
the last month. Maybe it knew I'd be doing this
post before me, lol.

Unfortunetely that's all for today. I hope you liked it.
Make sure to leave a comment down below telling me
if you'd like to see more of this kind of content on my blog
in the future :)
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images