My top 5 musicals.



Hello everyone!

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday, but it was mental at school, just
absolutely crazy. I got home in the evening and was straight away on my way
out.
However, today's post is going to be about my top 5 musicals. I hope you'll enjoy! :)

My number one of all times.
I had the pleasure of seeing this one
while I was in London with my parents, and
I must say it was AMAZING.
The music is just impossible to describe

.


Absolute masterpiece!
I've also seen it live and it was exactly the
way you'd imagine.
The movie Mamma Mia is also great.

                                   
GREASE, Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta just killed it.
Such an amazing musical. If you haven't watched it yet, if that's even possible,
go and watch it right now :)
                        




Les Miserables, I cried everytime I've watched it.
So sad, but so beautiful at the same time.


Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench,
Kate Hudson = AMAZING MUSICAL

And these are my top 5 musicals.
Is any of these your fave as well?
If not, what are your favourite musicals? 
Let me know in the comments down below! :)

xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mamma Mia and Grease also my favourite :))) still havent seen Les Miserables.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images