FOR A PERFECT BEACH DAY...

Hello everyone!

Since it's officially holidays, I thought I'd make a post connected to holidays and relaxing.
Today I want to show you a nice outfit for when you're going to the beach as well as my must-haves while I'm at the seaside working on my tan :)

1 - OUTFIT

T-shirt - River Island
Shorts - River Island
Plimsolls - River Island

2 - SWIMMING SUIT


3 - MUST-HAVE ON THE BEACH

I can't even imagine going to the beach without a book. I always take a couple of books with me on holidays. 
Recently I've read :
 The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Allegiant by Veronica Roth
The Mortal Instruments : City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare

My little outing to the beach must also consist of listening to music, eating (OBVIOUSLY) and simply sunbathing for which I take my headphones, some snacks and cream with SPF.





That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed! 
If you did make sure to leave a comment down below
as well as share this post on your social media! :-)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images