EAT POLISH APPLES

Hello everyone!  :)

Today I've got a different kind of post for you. As you can probably already tell by the title, it has nothing to do with fashion or interior design or beauty. 

Due to recent actions going on in Eastern Europe, Putin put out an embargo on Polish apples. His action was followed by several  campaigns called : 
#FreedomApples #JedzJabłka #EatPolishApples
During the past few days I've seen a lot of articles about it in foreign newspapers and TV. Take a minute of you time and search one of the tags above on Twitter, you'll see how many people decided to help.    
 As a Polish citizen I feel in a way obliged to make a statement, via a platform which is my blog. 
Polish people are very motivated not to let this embargo influence our economy.
Many other European countries share that interest, that's why more and more people
started buying Polish apples and eating them - hence the campaign.
I'm not really sure where I'm going with this post. If even one person who reads this will remember about this action while doing shopping then I feel satisfied.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images