SPRING PLAYLIST

Hello everyone! :)

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have this little series
going on here that I do a few times a year. Today I'll show you some of
my favourite songs at the moment. If you missed my two previous ones, click :
- Autumn Playlist
- Winter Playlist

ENJOY :)

Birdy - Wings


Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You


Tom Odell - Grow Old With Me


John Legend - All of me


Ed Sheeran - You need me, I don't need you


Tori Kelly - All in my head


Jamie Campbell Bower - Waiting


Jamie Campbell Bower - Better Man


Pharrell Williams - Poznań is also happy

Mumford & Sons - I Will wait

That's all for today!
If you liked this post make sure to leave a comment down below.
If this post helped you find some new songs that you like - let me know :)

See you soon! :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images