Stress

Hello everyone!

I'm really sorry for not posting in a while,
but it's been crazy at school. Literally, I didn''t
even have the time to put my thoughts together.

It's been a really stressful time, so that's what I want to talk to you
about today. About stress.
Bear in mind, that I am NOT a doctor, psychologist or anything like that.
I just want to share my experience, and hopefully help some of you.

Attending a school or a university costs us a lot of health.
Same goes for working. It might not be the case for everyone,
but, it surely is for me and people around me.
Tests, exams, or even school life can be stressful as hell.

The consistent thought of having to study and have good grades,
getting into the best schools, getting a good job might be really tiring.


I think, that most of us stress for no apparent reason. There are many
 things that we stress about, even though later it doesn't really make any sense to us.
As for me, sometimes my stress goes into a whole other level.
Starting with ''I got a bad grade in maths" -> "I won't pass my exams well" -> "I won't get into the school that I've wanted to go" -> "I won't get into the right university" -> "I won't find a job" till --> "I've basically got no point in life left, I'm terrible and school sucks".

The amount of posts that you get when you type ''stress" into Google, or Weheartit is terrifying.

source: weheartit.com
 Honestly, I think that it's not cool to make other people stress out to this extend.
It doesn't matter if you're 13,15, 27, 58 or 90 years old. Just bear in mind, that
things you do and say can really be bad and have a bad influence on others.

Schools should be encouraging young people to have fun with their life,
to believe that they can make a change.
And yet, here we are. Teenagers themselves say, that school is important, but...
source : weheartit.com
source: weheartit.com






Sadly,I don't think that there's much that we can do about stressing out,
it's just something about our character.
However, I believe, that we can reduce the amount of stress that we get.
Sometimes, it's going to take a lot of courage. If there are people that stress you out,
try to avoid them, avoid the things that stress you. Try to find the time to relax.
Even if you will just have those 5 minutes, turn on your favourite song and sing along,
or just sit in complete silence if that's what you need.
We can always try to think positive, take long, relaxing baths, go for a workout,
talk to a friend and try to smile.
It's important to think positive, and to hope that the hard work will pay off.



Well, this has suddenly become a really serious post.
Sorry if you didn't expect that to happen on this blog,
sometimes I just feel the need to speak up about something
especially when I see how serious the problem is.

I hope that at least some of you agree with me,
and that next time, you'll try to make a change as well.
Here's a little challenge for you:
When you see a person, who is having a bad day, just smile towards them.
Sometimes things as simple as a smile can make someone's day a whole lot better.

xx







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm having a gap year now and I do feel wonderful.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images