WINTER PLAYLIST

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the lack of post during January, but it's been a crazy month for me, lots
of work at school that I had to finish, lots of exams etc.
However today I'm back with another post of a little series that I do - music playlist.
You seemed to really been enjoying the last two that I put up, so I've decided
to do another one. If you haven't seen the previous ones - click here and here :-)

Ben Clocks - So Cold


Pentatonix - Little Drummer Boy


Bill Withers - Ain't no Sunshine ( cover by Octavius Womack)


The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather (cover by Max Schneider & Alyson Stoner)


Tom Odell - Another Love


A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something


Beyonece - End of Time


Macklemore - Make the money ( Max Schneider cover)


Miley Cyrus - Jolene


Justin Timberlake - TKO

That's all for today, but I really hope that you enjoyed!
Make sure to leave a comment telling me, songs that you like at the moment :)
I'll be back soon :)

xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images