January #LastMonth

Hello everyone! :)

It's a new year, which also means new beginings, fresh starts etc.
For this blog it also means the start of a  new series - #LastMonth.
Starting today, every month I'll be posting some snaps that I took during
the previous month.
I've seen that on a couple of blogs before and I really enjoyed it myself,
so I hope that you'll like it as well :)


I started my year off at the seaside :)
And then I had to go back to reality which is school
I took part in a squash tournament! I was third! :)

And then the winter break came :)
A week on the amazing island of Mauritius which I will come back to for sure <3

The weather was amazing apart from the day
when the cyclon came

My favourite spot.




That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed!
If you want me to make post about my holidays make sure to leave a comment down below.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images