Skin care - teen problems

Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be about skin care.
While in teen years, we all have to struggle with a terrible thing called acne.
In this post, I'd like to present you with products, that I think
can do miracles.

Shall we get started then? :)

My personal favourite - 3 step skin care system by CLINIQUE



As you can see in the picture above, there are 3 products in the box. 
The first one is liquid facial soap. Basically what you've got to do with it
is apply it on wet hands and then on your face. I believe it's best to wait
around 30 seconds before taking it off with water. But be careful, and avoid eye area.



The second product is clarifying lotion. You ought to sweep it around 
your face using a cotton pad. It might hurt a little bit at first, but
don't worry it's just removing all of the bacteries.


And the third product from the CLINIQUE line is moisturizing gel.
It's almost like a treat after the clarifying lotion, haha :)
You apply it with your hands and it's just moisturizing the skin.
So that's it as for the CLINIQUE cosmetics.
But I've got two more things to show you, yay!
My most recent favourites, to be honest.
Not so long ago I bought two NIVEA products.
Both of them are from aqua effect line.
The first one is moisturizing day care with SPF 15.
I found this product really helpful as during the summer my
skin tends to be a bit dry. It's done a wonderful job.



The second product is regenerating your skin after a long day.
So, as for me NIVEA has done miracles with the
daytime and nightime products.


That's all for today, thank you so much for reading! :)
Make sure to leave a comment down below,
telling me if you'd like to see more
of this kind of content.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images