I love books!

Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be about BOOKS.
I read 3-4 books a week and I really enjoy reading.
It's a time, when I can stop thinking about my problems in real life,
about all of this crap that happens around me. It's like the real world stops existing.
I wanted to talk you through my top 3 books I read recently.

So go get a drink and some ice cream, and let's get started, shall we? :)

Safe Heaven by Nicholas Sparks
is an amazing romantic novel telling us the story
of a 27-year old woman named Katie.
She is a mysterious young woman. She protects her privacy so much, nobody knows a
thing about her other than her name.
Katie regularly goes shopping at a store. The owner of the store, Alex, becomes
attracted to her. He is a widower with two kids, Josh and Kristen.
Katie becomes attatched with little Kristen.I've read this book some time ago, and now I've re-read it and I think it's amazing.
All of these emotions put into words. Only such a great writer could do that.
Thanks for the memories by Cecelia Ahern
tells us the story of Joyce Conway. Woman, who had a blood
transfusion to save her life. After she woke up, she found that she has
knowledge and memories, she didn't have before. At the same time author tells us
the story of an American, Justin. He and Joyce seem to have a magical connection.
And.. I'm not telling you anything else, haha. I loved this book, it was great for
a holiday chillout.
Harlan Coben, you genius! I love all of his books.
He is simply a great writer.
The book tells us the story of a girl names Kathy Culver, who is missing.
Suddenly in a newspaper a picture of her appears. As soon as people
try to find her, someone kills her father.
Sounds interesting? It is. When I started reading,
I couldn't stop until I finished. It was amazing.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images