HEALTHY LUNCH IDEAS

Hello everyone!

Today I want to talk to you about some healthy and quick lunch ideas for school. I know that every minute spent in bed is VERY important, so these don't take a lot of time to prepare :) 
For today I've got two of my favourite meals prepared to share with you.

At first, a very important thing is your lunch box. Recently I've made a purchase that I'm very happy with - I bought a lunch box at DUKA and I love it! There's a place for your fork/spoon in the cover and the box changes size - you can make it smaller after you finished your luch! It also has two compartments which is very practial. Awesome, right? :D




Now let's get into my favourite lunch ideas :)

This one has been very much loved by me recently. Just chop up your tomatos and mozarella, add the spinach and you're ready to go! It's delicious and healthy :)

I love this lunch as well, cottage cheese and radish. It's a good combination and it will leave your tummy feel happy and full :) 

To go with both of these ideas above I also like to take these two snacks to school with me:



And obviously, let's not forget Mr. Water!



I hope that you liked these ideas and that this post has somehow helped you out :)
If you have any other healthy luch options make sure to leave them in the comments below.
As always, remember to share this with your friends and follow this blog on bloglovin :)

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images