Perfume collection

Hello everyone!

Today's post is going to be about perfumes.
There are absolutely tons of perfumes, so
today I'll show you the ones that I have and love.


So the first perfume is by Vera Wang, it's called Princess.
I have used it for so many years, but I love it.
It's really delicate.

The second perfume is also by Vera Wang.
It's the Princess Night perfume, I absolutely adore it.
It lasts a long time.

And the last perfume that I have is the Calvin Klein scent. 
It's called Beauty.
I bought it quite recently, it's a bit stronger than the Vera Wang ones.
I guess that sooner or later I'll also buy one of the Marc Jacob's fragrance.
I love his Honey and Daisy perfumes.
When I buy it, I'll probably write a review on it, so stay tuned :)


Alrighty, I hope that you enjoyed! :)
If you did, make sure to leave a comment down below
telling me what is your favourite perfume?
Also, if you did enjoy click the little +1 button,
if you want you can also follow my blog either via Bloglovin or via Blogger.

xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images