Print your Instagrams! :)

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry about the lack of post, but I've been experiencing
some technical issues. However, I'm back now :)
Today I want to share with you my experience of printing
my Instagram pictures.
I am really happy with how they turned out.

They came in a really nice package.
It's a simple cartoon box, but you can be sure, that your 
photos will be safe on their way.

Here are some of my prints.
The size is 10cm x 10 cm.
I ordered 24  pictures and put most of them on my wall, they look great.

The site I ordered them from -> www.instadruk.pl




That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed! :)
If you did make sure to leave a comment down bellow telling me
if you would like to order photos like this, or if you have already printed out your Instagrams.
Also, make sure to click the little +1 button down below as it helps me loads.
And a little reminder - you can now follow my blog with bloglovin and blogger :)

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images